Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Prayers please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member JCFORME's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2005
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Prayers please

    My grandfather looks like hes making the big transition, hes 98. We've been expecting it for a while now. What i'm really concerned about is my mom, shes spending the nights with him (shes 69). Just spoke with her and she sounds really rough. I just wish there was some way for her to get some rest (shes staying up all night with him). Please keep her and our family in your prayers. Its hard on me sitting at work knowing that in a couple of hours my mom is going to drive to G.C. from Church Hill without any sleep.
    Thanks,
    Dane Newton
    JCFORME

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayers please

    You all will be in my prayers

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayers please

    You got it buddy...anything we can do let us know
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member JCFORME's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2005
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayers please

    Well guys i'm leaving work, my grandfather just died.
    Thanks for your thoughts

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayers please

    Sorry to hear that man.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayers please

    Sorry to hear that as well, JCFORME. At least it sounds like he had a rich, full, life.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayers please

    Sorry to hear it, your family has my sympathy. I agree though, sounds like had a good long full life, and at least sounds like passed quickly, which though it sucks in someways, is good too.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayers please

    I am sorry about your loss JCFORME. I lost my grandfather who I was very close to a year ago Thanksgiving. The last few nights of staying up with him was very rough as well. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayers please

    Dane,
    You have my deepest sympathies during this time. Also, please let your mother know I am sorry to hear of her loss. It has been a long time since I've seen your parents, but have thought of them often.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayers please

    you and your family will be in my prayers! the lord will help pull you and yours through this tough time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •